The client is responsible for carefully checking the text in each item for errors or inaccuracies. Any further alterations after final proofs have been received may incur additional charges. Any inaccuracies identified after approval of final proofs cannot be rectified.
The copyright of all designs shown remains the automatic right of Echo of Eden Ltd. It is a copyright infringement to copy in full or part any of our designs. It is the client’s responsibility to gain copyright permission for printed reproduction of any material, poems, hymns, and songs etc that are used.
All orders are sent via a courier service or Royal Mail. We require a signature on delivery.
All our items are packed extremely carefully. However, in the unlikely event of damages occurring during delivery, this damage must be reported immediately, and within 48 hours of receipt. You must keep all packaging as it may be required in the event of a claim. Any dates quoted for delivery of orders are approximate only. We cannot accept responsibility for late delivery due to factors beyond our control (e.g. postal strike action or delivery errors).
Cancellations, Errors and Returns
Due to the handmade and personalized nature of wedding stationery; all monies paid for these items are non-refundable in the event of cancellation. We regret that refunds and exchanges can only be made where the goods are faulty or fail to meet the clients’ requirements as agreed at the final proof stage. However, if an order is cancelled before the proofs are approved; a charge of 50% of the order value will be made with the balance being refundable.
- All illustrations, designs and general descriptions within the Echo of Eden website intended for general guidance only and shall not be binding on Echo of Eden. These are only approximate indications of the type, size or colour of goods and are intended to represent a general idea of the goods described and the sales of such goods shall not be reference source. The customer shall take the goods at his own risk as to their corresponding with such examples or as to their quality, condition or sufficiency for any purpose.
- An order from a customer for stationery is considered an acceptance of Echo of Eden’s Terms & Conditions.
- Echo of Eden is currently not registered for VAT so prices listed are the final price.
- Every effort is made to display prices correctly. However, occasionally, mistakes can occur. Echo of Eden will make every effort to inform a customer of this error and offer an alternative if possible.
- All items are individually crafted by hand, therefore not every item will be identical, and there may be a slight variation.
- All products are subject to the availability of materials – sizes, colour and embellishments can be changed at any time – slight colour and shade variations of card, print and embellishments may occur.
- Echo of Eden works hard to ensure the long-term availability of materials. However, in the event of items becoming discontinued we will notify the customer as soon as possible after we become aware of this and offer alternatives if possible.
- Once an order has been placed, Echo of Eden cannot accept any alterations or additions. Any additional goods will be treated as a new order and be subject to the standard delivery charge.